Apparently Fraps is lagging so bad because my hard drive is nearly out of space. And it’s after 2am, so I give up. Going to re-Fraps stuff and do the party tomorrow.
Flippingdangitall Fraps was behaving perfectly until the end of the clone fight, and then it wanted to go to 1-3 fps. Aaaaaaaargh.
Screw you Fraps, I have no problems starting the fight over.
So I started on Citadel.
Max broke out his hoodie for this and now I’m wondering why I didn’t put it on him sooner.
(Answer: because Max is a fatigues kind of guy. >.> )
Liara was tOTALLY FLIRTING WITH HIM Omg guys, really?
I am giggling my way through the whole thing and it is amazing.
reasons why kasumi goto should be one of your favorite characters:
- she goes through everyone’s underwear drawer
- she says things like ‘stay frosty’
- she saved a little girl from slavers
- she calls the illusive man ‘mr. illusive’ and shepard ‘shep’
- space ninja
- she has nothing but nice things to say about your other squadmates
- she steals money from casinos to help refugees
reasons to not like kasumi:
- ??????????? literally nothing
Social anxiety isn’t cute it’s not an accessory you can slap on when you want to seem ‘different’ from the people around you it fucking blows it is a huge inconvenience to people’s lives & it ruins anything I do daily please understand that before treating it like an addition to an image you want to have to others
the virmire survivor goes to alchera after the SR-1 is destroyed. they never tell the alliance. but they sit, quiet, in front of shepard’s helmet, and they think about how easily it could have been them, how many times they’ve escaped death - and their breathing echoes in their ears.
maybe the ghosts of the normandy talk back to them. maybe they don’t.
but shepard finds footprints on alchera, and always wonders whose they were.
Please sit down with me and and imagine the following otp’s falling asleep together:
- With Garrus it’s a balancing act of pillows and spurs and bones - he has to have several pillows behind his head to accommodate his cowl, and a few behind his back and under his legs. He has to lie just right so that Shepard can share his pillow nest, but once they’re settled in, nothing’s more comfortable. They skip blankets and only cover up with a sheet (Turians run warm and cuddling with Garrus is like holding onto a hot water bottle), and Shepard never falls asleep faster than when she’s in his arms.
- Kaidan is a fierce snuggler and loves to fall asleep spooning with Shepard. Even if they get too warm and roll away from each other in the night, they try to keep their feet or hands or shoulders touching. Those little connections are a tiny lifeline, an anchor if one of them wakes up suddenly - something that says, I’m still here. I’m still real.
- Thane’s favorite way to fall asleep is when Shepard strokes his back and arms with just the tips of her fingers. Just before he drifts off, she tugs at his shoulder to roll towards her, burying her face in his neck and fitting herself as close to him as possible.
- Alistair sprawls and takes up most of the bed, and Maker, does he snore. But he doesn’t protest when the Warden elbows him in the ribs to make him scoot over, just smiles a sleepy smile and murmurs an apology. He makes room for her, kissing her shoulder in the process, and she curls up against him with a happy sigh.
- Zevran usually stays awake just a little longer than the Warden, watching the lines of their face smooth out in sleep. He feels an odd little tug in his chest when he looks at them, a strange mix of protectiveness and longing that he knows is dangerous. When he finally lets his head drop to the pillow and closes his eyes, Zevran pretends not to feel the Warden’s hand close around his (but then he can’t help the little smile tugging at his lips, and knows he may already be lost).
- Fenris is used to sleeping in a tight, defensive ball at one corner of the bed. So when he starts spending the night with Hawke, he slowly gets used to the luxury of sleeping stretched out and safe with someone else at his side. He comes to love hearing Hawke’s soft breathing and gentle rustling under the covers while they’re both settling into sleep.
- Anders doesn’t always sleep well. He’ll lie awake in the dark, exhausted but worrying and worrying about his clinic, the Templars, and whether he’s making any difference at all. Hawke can tell when he can’t sleep, and will curl protectively around Anders and scratch his back in soft, hypnotic circles. As slowly relaxes, Hawke starts talking in a low voice about everything and nothing - whether it’s a childhood story about Ferelden or a bawdy anecdote from the Hanged Man.