Effectively there are three types of Mass Effect fans:
- The ones who love Kaidan and hate Ashley
- The ones who love Ashley and hate Kaidan
- The ones who hate them both
4. Fans who like both of them and dislike people trying to pretend those kinds of fans don’t exist. Also fans sick of posts shitting on the VS characters in general. Hi, OP!
5. Fans who wish Bioware hadn’t stopped giving a shit about the VS’ storyline after ME1
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.